ABOUT RICHAFRICA CONSULTANCY
Founded in 2011, RichAfrica Consultancy is a strategic advisory firm that specialises in natural resources, energy law and policy. We provide advisory and technical assistance services; policy and market research and facilitate investment linkages in the mining, oil and gas, energy and other natural resources industries.
We have a dynamic and dedicated team of specialists assisting policy-makers, business leaders and investors in aligning business strategies with sustainability. Our team provides you with expertise to maximize your investment in the industry. We also provide policy-makers with sustainable development initiatives to benefit the wider society.
To be the leading and trusted advisor on natural resources and energy matters in Africa, and to ensure that resources are transformed into wealth and sustainability.
- Provision of multidisciplinary natural resources-related expertise.
- Contribute towards the sustainable management of natural resources.
- Create thought-leadership platforms to empower Africans at all levels with the knowledge and tools to steer Africa’s positive transformation.
- Facilitate investment in the natural resources.
- Align business strategies with sustainability.
- Develop innovative strategies for growth, improved operations and reduced risk.
- Forge strategic partnerships between local, regional and international businesses and institutions.
INTEGRITY: we strive to be honest, ethical and fair in everything we do.
CLIENT-FOCUSED: we strive to build a relationship of trust with all clients and create long-term value for them.
INNOVATION: we aim to be creative, effective, and efficient within our company to help create inspired, visionary solutions for our business partners.
COLLABORATION: we leverage the expertise and experience of like-minded stakeholders in synergistic action to achieve comprehensive solutions for our clients.
EMPOWERMENT: we are committed to making a positive difference in the world, in particular Africa, and creating value to local stakeholders by fostering professional development.